AmeriCorps is a unique opportunity to serve your community, earn money for college and develop a lifetime ethic of service. Corps Members gain skills that empower them to address critical needs in the community. If you want to make a difference for the youth of Acadiana while earning an educational award, consider joining AmeriCorps.
AmeriCorps Members complete 450 hours of service.
Current service term: October 2017 – May 2018
- Must be at least 17 years old
- U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Attend mandatory pre-service orientation
- Available Monday – Friday from 2:30pm – 6:30pm
- Available to serve October 3, 2017 – May 31, 2018
- Complete 450 hours of service
- Total stipend: $3,500
- Educational award: $1,538.36 after completing term of service
To apply you must contact our administrative office at (337) 268-9555 for more information on our AmeriCorps application process.
For questions, please contact Tamara S. Anthony, Director of Grants, email@example.com.
Supported by a grant from the Volunteer Louisiana Commission in the Office of the Lieutenant Governor Billy Nungesser.