National (Results from a survey taken by Boys & Girls Club Alumni)
- 57% of alumni said the Club saved their life.
- Overall, 91% are satisfied with their adult life.
- 61% of alumni became more committed to their education because of Boys & Girls Clubs.
- 28% of alumni would have dropped out of high school if not for Boys & Girls Clubs.
- Nationally, 16% of all students do not go on to graduate from high school, while only 8% of Boys & Girls Club alumni did not finish.
- Nationally, 21% of African American males do not go on to graduate from high school, while only 2% of Boys & Girls Club African American males did not finish.
- Overall, 26% of Boys & Girls Clubs alumni earned a 4-year college degree. This rate is equal to the national benchmark, a remarkable achievement since many Club members come from disadvantaged circumstances.
- 34% of African American Boys & Girls Club male alumni earned a 4-year college degree, compared to the national rate of 16%.
- 51% achieved a higher level of education than they thought possible because of their Club.
Youth in grades 1-11th grade who achieved on-time grade progression:
- A total of 2,371 youth served during the 2011-2012 school year 97% (2,302) achieved on-time grade progression
High School Seniors who graduated from high school for the 2011-2012 school year:
- A total of 62 Club members were seniors and all of them graduated from high school during the 2011-2012 school year