What a fun filled day today from Girard Park as members of The Opelousas, LA Boys & Girls Clubs of Acadiana packed in a school bus and went fishing in Lafayette, LA. Many great times and memories were made. Many were able to assist in teaching fishing skills and others were able to learn for the very first time! After trophies were handed out for First Fish Caught, Largest Fish, Smallest Fish Caught and Most Spirited! We are already looking forward to the 3rd annual! Thank you to all members of the Opelousas, LA Club for arranging such an awesome day! Thank you to the Elks Lodge for making it all possible with your assistance!
- Support Louisiana Boil Off Tonight.
- Thanks to the amazing staff and volunteers from Lowes and AmeriCorps for The Facelift on our Granberry Club in Lafayette, LA
- Meet This Year’s Grand Prize For The Running of the Ducks 2017
- Great Sunday w/ The Harlem Globetrotters. (Courtesy of KLFY TV10)
- It was a great day at The Granberry Club in Lafayette, LA