We can’t say thank you enough for being a part of our local community and raises helpful awareness. Also thank you to Brach Myers for being a huge help in Opelousas, LA and in Acadiana to help the many children affiliated with The Boys & Girls Clubs of Acadiana. “Thank you Opelousas General Hospital Foundation for expanding your partnership with Boys and Girls Clubs of Acadiana and being a hero to our children! You are a true champion of the community, and a staple that helps all who live within it. I am proud to have been born within your walls! Great things are happening at Opelousas General. Thank you again for everything you do for the community!” ~ Board Member Brach Myers
- Support Louisiana Boil Off Tonight.
- Thanks to the amazing staff and volunteers from Lowes and AmeriCorps for The Facelift on our Granberry Club in Lafayette, LA
- Meet This Year’s Grand Prize For The Running of the Ducks 2017
- Great Sunday w/ The Harlem Globetrotters. (Courtesy of KLFY TV10)
- It was a great day at The Granberry Club in Lafayette, LA